- Cet évènement est passé
Slow Talk “Food Waste, from Farm to Fork” : 1st conference
27 octobre 2015 @ 20 h 30 min - 22 h 30 min
Save the date ! Here we go with the first Slow Talk “Food Waste, from Farm to Fork”, organised by Slow Food Youth Network.
As food waste happens at every stage of the food chain (on the land, in the processing and distribution phase, at home, all the way up to the European legislation, etc), we invited different speakers to discuss this fundamental issue.
Slow Talks is going to be a series of conferences where we want to raise awareness amongst a wide audience about major and urgent issues occurring in our food system.
Conference programme :
– Welcome and introduction by Marta Messa, Slow Food Metropolitan Brussels
– “Food waste in the Field” by the farmer Jean-Pierre De Leener (tbc)
– “Food waste in the supermarket” (tbc)
– “Food waste at home” (tbc)
– “Food waste in the EU” by Anne-Laure Gassin, European Commission
– Citizen’s initiatives and conclusion by Alice Codsi, Disco Soupe and Food Surplus Entrepreneurs Network
– Questions & answers round
A nice degustation made from food waste and a distribution of recipes will follow :p
Entrance is free, but please register before 25 October by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are waiting for you !
Slowly yours ! :)